أعلنت مصفاة الدقم عن وظيفة شاغرة للتقدم للوظيفة .. انقر هنا
Leads the development, implementation and continuous improvement of process optimization-based activities in Hydro-processing (HGU/DHT/HCU) at Duqm Refinery for the Technical function (TSD) , under Process Engineering N-4 scope’s; through (1) Leading the resolution of complex operational problems in Refinery Hydro-processing (HGU/DHT/HCU) N-5 Process (2) Coordinate team to ensure that Management process optimization Services meets Management strategy and performance goals, and (3) Leads the development, implementation and continuous improvement of process optimization-based activities in refinery processes
Main tasks and responsibilities
· Assesses (based on reports and modelling techniques) Hydro-processing (HGU/DHT/HCU) plant performance and lays out the best course of action term for achieving the company goals.
· Resolves issues that have a direct business impact, using advanced problem-solving tools and techniques and balancing multiple considerations (e.g. economic, operating, maintenance, technical).
· Leads complex design work performed by internal/ external engineering resources, which results in process optimization.
· Performs benchmarking by identifying problem areas and observing the “best practice” companies to highlight leading edge practices in terms of quality, time and cost – and develop implementation plans which include identification of specific opportunities.
· Leads HAZOP studies for any modifications in production and processes facilities.
· Ensures the development of technical procedures in line with modifications and new systems implemented.
· Provides Scope of Work for Requests of Engineering Services raised for process improvement.
Background and experience:-
· +7 years of total experience within the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical industry, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
· Good knowledge of modern Operation technologies & Planning techniques Hydro-processing (HGU/DHT/HCU)
· Sound judgment in technical matters with good skills in engineering field.
· Good knowledge in HSE / SCE equipment & plans.
· Knowledge in estimating, budgeting and cost control.
· Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance.
· Proven experience with Personal Safety Management.
· Refinery commissioning and start-up.
· Proven Emergency Response experience.
Competencies and skills
· Strong communication, verbal and written skills.
· Refinery Maintenance Planning and Scheduling – including use of computer-based tools.
· Operation Management Systems.
· Managing Risks and Hazards.
· Coaching and Developing.
· Organizational Commitment.
· Drive for Excellence.
· Good knowledge of plant operation, processes and process flow.
· Good knowledge & skills in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), MS project.
· Good knowledge of SAP
· Computer knowledge in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS excel etc.
· Possess analytical thinking in data analysis.
· Leadership and people management skills
· Problem solving skills